The theme I had last year was challenging towards the end of the month, but reflecting back on different things in my life was a lot of fun. It's safe to say that Top 5 Lists won't be the theme I choose this year, but there will be a theme of some kind.
Here are the participants for this year's Challenge:
Here are our rules:
- Each blogger must submit 1 post every weekday in May – after 12:01am before 11:59pm each day.
- Each post must have words – no limit, but just be sure you have put some thought into your post - This is not a scrapbooking contest à compliments of Meghan in 2009
- Must request the day off via email to all competition participants. Participants may approve or deny request – majority rules.
- Participants must submit blog name before contest begins.
- All participants should follow other participants.
- All participants should read other bloggers post for support and voting.
- You must post about the challenge in your first blog post, although it doesn’t have to be the majority of the post.
- Mid-week vacations are not exempt from blogging!!!
In the mean time, if anyone has any suggestions on where the other bloggers can take me for my celebratory lunch/dinner, please let me know.