Here are the 5 best things aboutthe SAC cookout that we had at the Rez today.
1) I left the office about 11:50am and never went back to work.
2) The food! Kelly's dip, Dylan's chili, and the burgers Joe cooked were all amazing.
3) No one talked about work until we were wrapping up and getting ready to leave. That was about 3:30, so going that long was amazing without work talk.
4) HC and UP (me, Adam, Lori, and Dylan) beat DM and SOS (Joe, Abbie, Kelly, and Chris) in beach volleyball, 3 games to 2.
5) As we were packing up, Abbie accepted a job (10 month internship) with NC State doing athletic academic counseling. Congrats to Abbie, this is exactly what she wants to do.
It was a great day, I also got to polish my frisbee skills; it's been awhile.