Thursday, May 12, 2011

Blogger is down

After a couple of attempts to blog today, I couldn't get logged on to Blogger so this post comes via email.

Today's song in my head: "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond

Why?: Heard it while driving back to work from lunch and just had to sing along in the car. It's a great song, even made me miss going to FSU baseball games.

------------------------------

Dumbest thing I heard today: Wasn't really much dumb today, it was more along the lines of frustrating conversations. End of the year budget conversations and how other people want to tell me how to spend my office's money on them because we'd be providing a service to others and their events. BS, they don't have the money and know we do. I know how this is all going to turn out because I know what side my acting supervisor is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment